|At Informatics Academy, we offer:
Learning Experience at Informatics
- Quality higher education programs with complete progression pathway for our students – from Foundation program up to Postgraduate degree level by the universities in the Australia and United Kingdom
- Different learning modes to accommodate to individual's needs and lifestyle - traditional classroom learning, e-Learning and blended learning
- Conducive learning environment and campus lifestyle
At Informatics Academy, we strive to provide learning and support services for students, as well as to provide an environment conducive for students to learn, live, and obtain an enriching holistic learning experience. We aim to build the global thought leaders of tomorrow through a specially designed wholesome education program that places equal emphasis on both academic achievements, as well as non-academic, co-curricular activities. We believe in developing true leaders and well-rounded individuals.
We offer various Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Undergraduate degrees to Postgraduate degrees from three broad areas of study:
Whether you study full-time or part-time with Informatics Academy, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver a world-class learning experience to you.
- School of Information, Communication & Technology
- School of Business, Finance & Management
- School of Postgraduate Studies
Our distinguished Academic and Examination Board sets the academic and examination standards of Informatics Academy's programs.
With the aim of providing quality education to our students, Informatics Academy strive the following:
In our pursuit for continuous academic, operations and service excellence, Informatics Academy has put in place a Fee Protection Scheme that is endorsed by the Council of Private Education (CPE).
- More than 25 full-time academic teaching staff
- Teacher student ratio is set at 1:40 (classroom teaching) and 1:100 (lectures)
- Transparent refund policies
- Student counselling and support systems
- Student feedback and evaluation systems
- Student grievance procedures
Our students can be guaranteed that fees paid to the school is protected by previously NTUC Master Insurance Policy and currently Lonpac Bhd Fees Protection Insurance policy and HSBC Escrow.