1. The Contest is valid from 2 December 2016 to 8 December 2016
2. Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Facebook post by the closing date. You must indicate a job relevant to the IT industry and include the #ITSuperstar hashtag. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
3. All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 8 December 2016 (GMT +08:00).
4. Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
5. Contest is only open to Singapore citizens and residents of Singapore
6. Informatics Education Ltd will pick a winner randonly, amongst all eligible entries as the winner. Informatics Education Ltd’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Informatics Education Ltd’s decision.
7. The winner may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the contest to generate press coverage of the contest. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences, interviews, etc.
8. Informatics Education Ltd reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
1. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Informatics Education Ltd reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
2. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Informatics Education Ltd for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Informatics Education Ltd by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
3. The winner of the contest will be announced on www.facebook.com/informaticseducation and a prize notification Facebook message will be sent on 9 December 2016. Informatics Education Ltd reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
4. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, there will be only one winner. The winner shall receive one (1) Lenovo Tab3 Essential / 7″ / 1GB / 16GB eMMC / Android 5.1 / Black / WiFi (1 Year Warranty). Winner must produce proof of identity and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
5. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Informatics Education Ltd at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
6. Where applicable, prizes not collected by 6 January 2017 shall be disposed of at Informatics Education Ltd’s sole discretion. Informatics Education Ltd’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Informatics Education Ltd’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.