Success in any endeavour depends on making a positive difference. If you are committed to make a positive difference, INFORMATICS is where you can see your aspirations take shape.
With the new management team at INFORMATICS, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your greatest potential and have a purpose in your career.
Striking a balance
We embrace diversity and strive to continuously maintain a friendly and supportive work environment. Work relationships and work environment garnered top scores in our annual staff satisfaction survey across 4 years.
Learning and Development
We endeavour to create learning opportunities and are committed to ensure that our staff have technical competencies essential for their jobs as well as general competencies for career advancement and leadership.
Performance-based reward system
Our performance scorecard management provides a comprehensive evaluation of staff performance and stretch our staff to deliver beyond and above expectations.
We value the energy, enthusiasm and innovation of our staff and recognise their efforts, contributions and achievements. We have a comprehensive range of core benefits and understanding that individuals have different needs, we have flexible work arrangements.
Take up the challenge, join Informatics to make a positive difference and have a fulfilling career.
English Lecturer (Part time/Contract to Permanent)
You will be involved in conducting lectures and tutorials for students at pre-diploma level. Apart from teaching, you will also be involved in curriculum development, setting assessment papers, marking and moderating assessments and as well as counselling students and assisting in marketing activities.
- Diploma or Degree in English Language or related discipline
- Additional recognised TESOL/CELTA/Dip. Ed./Business English teaching qualifications are an advantage
- Relevant teaching experience is an advantage
- Experience in curriculum design and/or assessment is an added advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication
- Innovative and resourceful, with an interest to nurture students and to help them to achieve their potential
Lecturer – Gaming and Animation (Contract/Part time/Adjunct)
You should have in-depth knowledge of the games design process and good understanding of project management methodologies and processes used in game production. You will conduct lectures for full/part time Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels students at our campus at the National Library Building. Besides teaching, you will also be involved in updating curriculum, preparing course materials, setting of assessment papers as well as marking and moderation of assessments for our students. You must maintain own professional development and keep updated with technical knowledge of relevant subject matter.
- Degree in Game Design/Development or related discipline with industry experience in Gaming; or Advance Diploma in Gaming Development with more than 5 years of industry experience in Gaming
- With experience in any of the following areas:
- 2D/3D graphics engine programming (Unity3d) to develop games
- Object oriented game programming (Java, C++, C#) and strong familiarity with OOP design principles
- Digital media and digital graphic design
- 3D modeling and animation
- Machine vision
- Previous teaching experience, mobile games/app development and/or curriculum development experience, will be an added advantage.
Lecturer – Esports & Game Design (Part-time / Adjunct)
You should have in-depth knowledge of the Esports industry and/or game design process and good understanding of managing Esports events and team and/or project management methodologies and processes used in game production. You will conduct lectures for full/part time Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels students at our campus at the National Library Building. Besides teaching, you will also be involved in updating curriculum, preparing course materials, setting of assignment and assessment papers as well as marking and moderation of assessments. You must maintain own professional development and keep updated with technical knowledge of the relevant subject matter.
- Degree in a related discipline with industry experience in Gaming; or Advance Diploma in a related discipline with more than 5 years of industry experience in Gaming.
- Ability to teach any of the following modules:
- Gaming Platforms and Documentation
- Mathematics for Game Development
- Graphics and Sound Processing
- Games Development in C++
- Fundamentals of Esports
- Management of Esports events
- Management of Esports teams
- Live Streaming
- An innovative approach to facilitating learning, with commitment to ensuring an excellent student experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage a diverse audience
- Previous teaching experience and applied experience of managing Esports teams or events will be advantageous.
IT Lecturer (Contract/Part-time/Adjunct)
You will conduct lectures for full/part time Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels students at our campus at the National Library Building. Your contributions go beyond teaching and facilitating learning. You play a critical role in recognising and nurturing the students. Besides teaching, you will also be required to prepare course materials, supervise student projects, set assessment papers as well as mark and moderate assessments.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with experience in the IT industry
- Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisations:
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Forensic
- Data Analytics
- Database Management
- Information Systems
- Mobile Security
- Networking and Security
- Software Engineering
- System Analysis
- Experience with teaching and/or managing working adults and/or curriculum development work will be an added advantage
Officer – Student Services
- Attend to general enquiries from visitors, students and staff with via telephone or at the Reception Counter
- Manage the administration of assigned courses
- Monitor student attendance, conduct student orientations, administer course evaluation, coordinate exam registration, track fee collection, coordinate all graduation matters and attend to student’s requests in a timely manner
- Provide advice to students on all student related administrative queries
- Organise and drive participation for student events
- Assist in daily administration and operational matters such as resource planning and management of classrooms and equipments
- Process student pass applications and handle ICA related formalities
- Any other ad-hoc project or tasks, as and when assigned
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant working experience
- Customer centric and resourceful
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work night shifts and on Saturdays (on rotation)
- Must be able to read and write in Mandarin to communicate with students from China
Manager – Human Resource
You will be responsible to manage the full spectrum of HR functions to support the operations of the Company’s various business units in Singapore and overseas. Working closely with the various business entities, you will manage payroll administration, recruitment, performance management, learning and development and staff welfare as well as execute HR initiatives to support business plans and objectives, including reviewing HR policies, practices and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Well versed in Singapore’s Employment Act. Knowledge of UK, Malaysian and Chinese employment laws will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on and resourceful with a strong sense of initiative and indomitable optimism
Manager – Quality Assurance & Compliance
You will be responsible for all quality assurance matters, including:
- Developing and ensuring compliance with quality standards and academic requirements, including conducting internal quality assessments
- Managing all matters related to the registration and accreditation processes with regulatory authorities such as CPE and external programme partners
- Managing the registration of the new programmes and updating existing programmes along with lecturer listings
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the policies and operating procedures of the School, the Private Education Act, the Private Education Regulations and all other relevant legal and regulatory requirements including ERF/EduTrust requirements
- Managing the recording, compilation, reporting and analysis of all operational data collected, for internal review and/or submission to regulatory authorities, and proposing action plans for improvement
- Degree with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of ERF, EduTrust and other certification and quality management processes in a Private Education institution will be an advantage
- Diligence, analytical and organisational skills, a good eye for details
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit a detailed resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit a detailed resume including your current and expected salaries, earliest availability and qualification to:
The Human Resource Department
INFORMATICS ACADEMY PTE LTD
133 Middle Road, #05-01 BOC Plaza, Singapore 188974
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)