We welcome applications from candidates who are passionate to make a difference in a challenging and evolving education industry.
Values and Benefits
We value our people and encourage them to create, innovate and be socially responsible. We have a range of core benefits and understanding that individuals have different needs, we have flexible work arrangements.
Learning and Development
We endeavour to create learning opportunities and are committed to ensure that our staff continuously develop technical skills essential for their jobs as well as general competencies for individual growth, leadership and career advancement.
Fair Employment Practices
We have adopted the Tripartite Standards on:
- Employment of Term Contract Employees
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Grievance Handling
- Recruitment Practices
- Unpaid Leave for Unexpected Care Needs
- Contracting with Self-employed Persons
Manager- Student Services
We invite highly capable and dynamic candidates to join us as Manager – Student Services
- Lead and manage the Student Services team to provide quality services to students with the aim of achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coach and support the Student Service team to build, strengthen and maintain a good relationship with students
- Ensure timely, efficient and effective student admission, and student and course administration that meet organisational, operational and regulatory requirements across areas such as student offer and contract, student pass application/formality, student orientation, student database management and FPS purchase, class scheduling, student attendance, course evaluation, exam registration and fee collection
- Lead the advancement of active and vibrant student life and deliver a positive and holistic student experience with planning, organising and implementation of events and guiding the Student Council
- Develop and execute alumni engagement programmes
- Work with and support other stakeholders to administer the placement of students for internship and job with industry partners
- Ensure student’s queries and feedback are successfully handled/ resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure compliance with auditing, quality assurance and risk management procedures including collating, reporting, benchmarking and reviewing and mitigating risk
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities with an attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer centric and friendly with a positive attitude and flexibility to work beyond normal working hours to attend to operational exigencies
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and develops team members to enhance skills, push the boundaries and meet challenges
You will be responsible for the promotion and recruitment of students/candidates for our higher education programmes and skill based/vocational short courses. You will prospect for students/candidates, provide sales consultation, perform telemarketing, attend to walk-in enquiries, engage with industry partners/overseas sales agents, and participate in road shows and educational fairs/events. You will at all times work closely with the wider sales and marketing teams to maximise student leads. You will be expected to meet challenging sales targets across multiple markets and geographic segments.
- Minimum Diploma with 1 – 2 years of prior working experience
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Knowledge of education industry will be an added advantage
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual
- Excellent inter-personal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong team player with positive attitude, perseverance and resilience
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks with tight deadlines and adapt to changes
Lecturer – Esports & Game Design (Part-time / Adjunct)
You should have in-depth knowledge of the Esports industry and/or game design process and good understanding of managing Esports events and team and/or project management methodologies and processes used in game production. You will conduct lectures for full/part time Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels students at our campus at the National Library Building. Besides teaching, you will also be involved in updating curriculum, preparing course materials, setting of assignment and assessment papers as well as marking and moderation of assessments. You must maintain own professional development and keep updated with technical knowledge of the relevant subject matter.
- Degree in a related discipline with industry experience in Gaming; or Advance Diploma in a related discipline with more than 5 years of industry experience in Gaming.
- Ability to teach any of the following modules:
- Gaming Platforms and Documentation
- Mathematics for Game Development
- Graphics and Sound Processing
- Games Development in C++
- Fundamentals of Esports
- Management of Esports events
- Management of Esports teams
- Live Streaming
- An innovative approach to facilitating learning, with commitment to ensuring an excellent student experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage a diverse audience
- Previous teaching experience and applied experience of managing Esports teams or events will be advantageous.
IT Lecturer (Contract/Part-time/Adjunct)
You will conduct lectures for full/part time Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels students at our campus at the National Library Building. Your contributions go beyond teaching and facilitating learning. You play a critical role in recognising and nurturing the students. Besides teaching, you will also be required to prepare course materials, supervise student projects, set assessment papers as well as mark and moderate assessments.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with experience in the IT industry
- Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisations:
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Forensic
- Data Analytics
- Database Management
- Information Systems
- Mobile Security
- Networking and Security
- Software Engineering
- System Analysis
- Experience with teaching and/or managing working adults and/or curriculum development work will be an added advantage
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit a detailed resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit a detailed resume including your current and expected salaries, earliest availability and qualification to:
The Human Resource Department
INFORMATICS ACADEMY PTE LTD
100 Victoria Street, #13-01/02, National Library Building, Singapore 188064
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)