Informatics Academy has been and will continue to take the necessary precautionary measures to keep all students, staff and visitors safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The following measures have been put in place on Campus in line with advisories from the Ministry of Health, Committee for Private Education and other relevant government authorities:
- Daily temperature checks
- Travel/Health declarations
- Provision of hand sanitisers and masks
- Increased frequency of cleaning, especially in classrooms/offices
- Flexible work arrangements for staff, including work from home
- Access to online learning for all sessions with effect from 30 March
- Social distancing measures
- Implementing Leave of Absence/Stay at Home Notices where required
Updated 2 April 2020.