Application and Admission Process
The following procedures are to be adhered to when applying for a programme with Informatics Academy. This would help to ensure that your application is processed without delay.
Pre-Admission Counseling & Programme Application
Applicants will be briefed on:
- Course / Campus Information and Student Matters
- Fees Payable and Payment Methods
- Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- Fee Protection Scheme and Student Contract
- Medical Insurance and Declaration
- Policy and Procedure of Withdrawal / Refund / Transfer
- Security Bond and Bankers Guarantee (BG) – Only applies to International Students
Please refer to the Pre-Admission Counselling Form and ensure that you have been briefed
All applicants are to complete the Programme Application Form and submit together with the relevant supporting documents at least 1 month before the commencement dates
All completed applications can be submitted either via post or in person to:
Student Recruitment Department
100 Victoria Street, #13-01 / 02
National Library Building
or emailed to:
*We regret that incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please send your Application Fees of SGD107 (non-refundable and non-transferable).
Please refer to Mode of Payment for instructions on how you can make this payment.
Evaluation of Application and Application Acceptance
Informatics Academy will process and evaluate student’s programme application:
- Certificate / Diploma/ Advanced Diploma Programmes: 3 to 7 working days (Depending on any additional verification process required for the qualifications received)
- Degree Programmes: 7 to 14 working days (Depending on the respective university’s evaluation process)
Upon successful evaluation of programme application, students will receive:
- A Letter of Offer to state their eligibility for the programme, an Acceptance Letter for the programme they are eligible for and a Letter of Payment
- Applicants are required to sign the Letter of Acceptance and return it to the Pre-Enrolment Office to process their enrolment.
Students are also required to read, understand and sign the Advisory Note and PEI-Student Contract before making any programme fee payment.
You may refer to the Letter of Payment or Course Fees Sheet for more details of the fees required for your studies.
The Student Contract and Advisory Note must be signed before any form of payment is made (except for Non-Refundable Application Fee)
- Signed Advisory Note / Student Contract
- Certificate of Insurance for Fee Protection Scheme
- Medical Insurance Coverage
Mode of Payment
Students may make their payments through the following modes of payment:
All fees paid must be made in Singapore Dollars (S$)
- Cheques (Cheques must be crossed and made payable to ‘Informatics Academy Pte Ltd)
- Bank Drafts
- Union Pay
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard or Diners)
- International Payments (For Foreign Currency)
- Internet Banking
- Telegraphic Transfers (TT)
For Internet Banking or Telegraphic Transfers (TT):
|Account Name||INFORMATICS ACADEMY PTE LTD
|Name of Bank||DBS Bank Ltd|
|Account Type||DBS Current Account|
|Address of Bank||12 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
|Reference No||Applicant NRIC or Student ID (12 digits)|
Please refer to Mode of Payment for instructions on how you can make this payment
Please refer to the Private Education Act page to view our Transfer/Withdrawal or Refund Policy & Procedure.